Monday, July 23, 2007

yum!

I've had the pleasure of sniffing some truly fabulous natural bath and body products lately, and I have just enough time now to tell you about two of my newest favorite sellers:


Magickal Realism is Diana Rajchel, an herbalist who uses mainly pre-1870 techniques. I think her Lickable solid perfume might be my everyday scent this fall - most clove scents can be overpowering, but not this one. The garden-y Zombie Repellent smells very nice on my boyfriend, and Friday Night on the Island, which includes vanilla, coconut and lime, is my choice for a delicious date night.

Oceanna Seaplants sells an amazing line of organic bath and beauty products. I was so impressed with these, I requested some for my store! The recipes were formulated by Dr. Irene Novaczeck, a marine biologist who has been studying seaweeds her whole career. Oceanna Seaplants is co-owned by Irene and her daughter, Zoe, who also sells jewelry and artwork in her Etsy shop, TarkaArt (some of you may have been lucky enough to recieve some of her ACEOs or origami jewelry in your bags). They harvest the seaweed, grow the herbs in their garden, and use only high quality organic oils and essential oils and mild, non-toxic preservatives.

2 comments:

Brittani Ama said...

I like oceanas store too, i like the jewelry, keep it up

magickal_realism said...

What a great surprise to log into! Thanks for the props!




http://magickalrealism.etsy.com